Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection


While reading this week’s reading I came across nothing that was confusing but I did find it surprising about all the cons that come along with being an entrepreneur. I understand there is always a risk that comes with trying to be successful but is it worth it? The majority of this chapter talked about the risk and the stress that comes along.  If I were to ask the author two questions, they would be about how does someone bounce back from the “dark side?”  I am not sure that I agree that someone should risk their family, friends and all their savings on an idea unless they are 100% positive that the idea will be successful. I guess it’s good to understand all the cons that come with being an entrepreneur but I think the book went a little too far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment