Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Introduction

Hi! I was born in Asheville, NC and lived there until my sophomore year of high school. After that, my family and I moved to Homosassa, FL (no one knows where this…). Little facts about my family are: w e love all water sports: (wakeboarding, surfing, swimming, diving, snorkeling); we love to travel all around the Caribbean Islands; most vacations come with strange stories that no one believes So, I guess you could say that my family is a little on the adventurous side. As for school, I am currently a third year student with a major in General Business with a focus in Pre-medicine. I have no idea what I want to do exactly so I am just hoping to cover a lot of ground in undergrad.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney! I spend summers working at a lake resort in upstate New York, where I'm constantly life guarding, swimming, waterskiing, and wake boarding, so I love that you love water activities as well. Looking forward to working with you this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! I loved reading your introduction and your blog is looking great. Don't hesitate to contact either Katie or myself if you have any questions/concerns as the semester progresses. I used to love to love to wakeboard, but haven't had a chance to get behind a boat for a couple years now. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete