Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Very Short Interview No. 1


Interview:

(I apologize in advance for this being extremely short. She was on a time crunch and could only talk on the phone for a short amount of time.)

I interviewed Paige Morris, she is an entrepreneur because she started and ran a landscaping business for 24 years in North Carolina.

Question 1:  What should my expectations be in this course?

To learn how to start a company that will make a profit. Gain an entrepreneur’s attitude.

Question 2: What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?

An entrepreneur is someone who works for themselves. They run a company that is based on their own core values.

Question 3: What do you think I should learn in an entrepreneurship course?

You should learn how to always be looking for new opportunities to increase your value or change the way of doing things.  

Question 4: What do you wish you had been taught in school before setting out on your own path as an entrepreneur? 

I wish I would have been taught to keep going even after I accomplished my goal of having a company. I made sure that it continued to grow but I wish I could have change directions completely and sold it and started a new one.

What I learned is that you always need to be pushing yourself even after you reach your goal. I also realized that I need to really appreciate this class and what it has to offer because it can help me in the long run and a lot of people don’t get the chance to learn ways to enhance their skills with more than just common knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment