Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 Reading Reflection


In Chapter one there is a lot to learn. What I found most surprising is that Entrepreneurs aren't just one type of people. They all have different ways of thinking but somehow still have a similar mindset that they need to be constantly innovating the world. Which isn’t the same as a small business owner that settles once they believe that they have reached their goal. The part that I find the most confusing is the entrepreneurial Assessment approach because I’m not sure where all the different factors come into play. There were a couple myths that I didn’t necessarily agree with the author which I would like to be able to discuss more in depth and those were: Entrepreneurs are born, not made and Entrepreneurs must fit the profile. I understand that they are “myths” but I believe that they are true to some extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment