Sunday, March 13, 2016

My Secret Sauce


What’s your secret sauce?


Part 1:

1.       I have major in business and I am pre-med which allows me to learn about two different fields.

2.       I have a schedule for every day allowing me to be organized.

3.       I have had internships for accounting firms.

4.       I have completed volunteering hours at hospitals, homeless shelters, and other various places.

5.       I have shadowed health professionals.

Part 2:

1. Gabriella talked about how my major sets me apart.

2.  Kasey talked about how my social skills set me apart.

3. Naufa talked about how my skills as a volunteer set me apart.

4. Rachel talked about how I am persistent.

5. Alana talked about how my work ethic sets me apart.

 

Part 3:
Mostly my friends just elaborated on what I had originally said. They kind of talked me up more then I did because they didn't really understand this  assignment and thought they only could say really nice things.  If I had to change anything on my list I guess I would elaborate more.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post Courtney! The same thing happened with me as well. All of my friends pretty much summed up what I had originally said.
    Here is my post!
    http://danieltownsendsblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Courtney,
    Great blog post! You definitely covered the assignment very well! You seem like a very busy person, and persuing the educational commitments you have chosen is admirable! I agree with your quality on organization. Having a plan for every day really helps me out tremendously. Volunteering is a huge attribute to have as well. It shows that you are willing to go beyond what the requirements are, and reach out to people that are in need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney, I think that you friends pointed out some of your best qualities, how hard working and dedicated you are. They probably didn’t feel the need to add anything negative because more than likely that’s not how they see you, and that’s a good thing. Thank you for sharing post, I’ve included a link to my blog in case you wanted to check it out: http://js-uf-ent3003-2016.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete