Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Google Gold

Google Gold


I really didn’t have a strategy on getting SEO I wasn’t aware we needed to do that. Because of this I never tried using keywords. Also, my blog is just my full name so if you type that in, the blog will pop up because apparently there are only two people named Courtney Rymer. The actually blog doesn’t show up but, two different post come up: week 3 reading reflection and world’s biggest problems. So I guess I did make it on the first page of google.

 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. I felt the same way when this assignment came up, I was never really aware that we were trying to make our posts reach the front page and so the only key words I used were the words he told us to use for each assignment.
    Link to my blog...
    http://marcocraparottaent3003.blogspot.it/2016/04/google-gold-week-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Courtney, I find it interesting to see the difference between blogs that purposely inserted key words in order to optimize their Google search results and those that did not. Even when you weren't actually trying, your blog still showed up in the google search, which says a lot about the uniqueness of your blog, even if it is due to things as simple as your name. You can check my blog here: http://agarciaent3003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete