Sunday, April 10, 2016

Celebrating Failure


A time that I failed this semester was an exam in business law. I decided not to study for it at all since I was allowed my notes and books. What I learned from this is that is lie. Don’t fall into that trap. So after my first exam, I learned that you had to read the readings and watch the lectures. I did this for my second exam and the results where a lot better. What I think about failure is that it is good occasionally because it makes you want to try harder and do your best for the next time.  When I fail at something it makes me freak out for about an hour but after that I realize that I just have to be more prepared for next time. This class has helped me realize that failure is kind of a common thing and that it isn’t always bad.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Courtney
    I also failed both my first exams in Calc and Chem this semester and its been really hard, but I've bounced back and I've passed all the past exams. It's important that we learn from our failures. I also learned from this class that failure isn't necessarily a bad thing. Here's a link to my blog.
    http://sirwilson1776.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco,

    I really like how you think failure is a good thing occasionally. I agree with this in that it acts as a wakeup call and allows you to realize your mistake and do better in the future. I am also in business law and did the same thing as you for the exams so I can definitely relate. Here is a link to my blog if you want to check it out http://wrenmoriah.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete